Having trouble leaving the house to go to the gym? No problem! Here is a workout that you can do from the comfort of your own home! No equipment needed!
- Stand up straight with your hands behind your head.
- Begin by touching your right elbow to the opposite knee-the left knee.
- Focus on bringing the shoulder towards the hip, rather than the elbow to the knee.
- Repeat with the left elbow and right knee, alternating as you go.
- Lie face-up on the floor with your legs and arms straight.
- Hold your arms straight above the top of your head.
- In one movement, simultaneously lift your torso and legs as if you’re trying to touch your toes.
- Lower your body back to the starting position. (If this is too difficult, you can bend your knees and pull them toward your chest instead).